Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fort William 2012 Suzanne Lacey



Words from Suzanne:

"I competed in the 4x pro tour in Fort William at the weekend. Had the best race of my career coming 3rd. Was the hardest track i have ever rode but was a lot of fun. On Friday we had qualifications and managed to qualify 5th which got me into the semi finals. I was so scared and really wanted to get in the the A final which i managed to do by just staying on the bike and having a smooth run. The A final was pretty wild as i came out the gate and got pushed out straight away nearly going over the bars on the first straight. I was in 4th place after the rock garden where i over took anneke beerten whose tyre blew off so it was pretty awesome just to ride past into 3rd!"


Behind the scenes at Fort William with Brit bronze medalist Suzanne Lacey and her DMR Omen

No comments:

Post a Comment